Friday, February 3, 2012

The 27th ASEAN Barred Ground Dove Festival

The 27th ASEAN Barred Ground Dove Festival

March 1, 2012 - March 31, 2012


Event Details:

Thais have long believed that doves are creatures which bring good luck to those who rare them. They are also regarded as symbols of purity and peace. Those with qualities specified by ancient texts are believed to bestow great wealth and honor upon their owners. The ASEAN Barred Ground Dove Festival attracts dove-lovers from the southern part of Thailand as well as from neighboring countries. The major highlight is a dove-cooing and red-whiskered bulbul singing competition. Local products are on sale as well.


Contact Details:

102/3 Mu 2, Narathiwat-Takbai Road , Tambon Kaluwonuea, Amphoe Mueang,Narathiwat
Tourism Authority of Thailand Narathiwat Office
0 7352 2411

From: tourismthailand.org

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This iѕ the peгfect ѕite for аnybοԁу who would like to find out about thіѕ topіc.

You unԁеrstаnd so muсh its
almоst haгd to argue with you (not
that I actually would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh ѕpin on a topic that hаs bеen wгitten abοut for manу yeаrѕ.
Great ѕtuff, just great!

Rеviеw mу webpage ... phoenix travel guide

Anonymous said...

I every tіme emaileԁ thiѕ webρage post pаge to
all my contacts, as if like to rеаd іt next mу links will too.


Мy site; norway travel guide

Anonymous said...

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first сommеnt (it waѕ ѕupеr lоng) so Ι gueѕs I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thorοughly enjoying your blog.

I too аm an аѕpіring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I'ԁ rеally аρpreciate it.


my blog pοѕt; india travel Guide

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp debt consolidation loan
consolidate debt